11 Faughanview Park
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 2TA
We offer for sale this well presented mid terrace dwelling, set in this mature residential area and offering convenience to nearby village amenities. This fine home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Well presented throughout
Close to village amenities
Gardens to front and rear
Concrete driveway with vehicle gates
Parking to front
Capital Rateable Value: £70,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : E45
- Entrance Hall:-
- downlighters; carpeted; telephone point; power point; smoke detection system; understairs storage.
- 18’8” x 12’5” (overall) (5.69 x 3.78 m) : fireplace with solid fuel fire with back
boiler; polished granite hearth with steel inset and carved wooden surround
overmantle; television points; telephone point; coving to ceiling; centre rose.
- 19’5” x 10’2” (5.91 x 3.09 m) : eye and low level units with stainless steel single
drainer sink unit with mixer tap; space for cooker; ‘Indesit’ dishwasher; space for
automatic washing machine; ‘Indesit’ fridge/freezer; tiled floor; mosaic tiling over
worktop and around window sill; splashback over cooker; extractor fan; cloaks,
store facilities; power points; coving to ceiling.
- 9’5” x 4’2” (2.87 x 1.27 m) : eye level units; space for tumble dryer; partially tiled
walls; tiled floor; power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 9’3” x 6’3” (2.81 x 1.90 m) : carpeted; coving to ceiling; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’4” x 9’6” (overall) (3.75 x 2.89 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13’0” x 9’6” (overall) (3.96 x 2.89 m) : Hotpress; carpeted; power points; picture
- Bedroom (4):-
- 9’3” x 9’1” (overall) (2.81 x 2.76 m) :carpeted; power points.
- fully tiled comprising closed coupled w.c.; bath with mixer tap and hand shower;
vanity unit; shower cubicle with electric shower; wall mounted mirror; extractor fan.
- Enclosed front garden with raised flower bed; concrete driveway and vehicle gates. Rear garden fully enclosed with paved and concrete areas with sheds.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.