132 Shepherds Glen
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 2GA
||132 Shepherds Glen, Waterside, Londonderry, Derry / Londonderry
A beautifully presented end of terrace dwelling, situated in this residential area of similar type properties and offering convenience to nearby schools and shopping amenities. This home provides easily managed three bedroom accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer/ newlywed or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired & solid fuel heating
PVC double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & downstairs toilet
Internal panelled doors
Patio doors from kitchen to rear yard
Corner edge of cul de sac location
Tarmac double parking to side
Capital Rateable Value : £95,00
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
- Entrance Hall:-
- tiled floor; mains smoke alarm; telephone point; single radiator with thermostat valve.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor.
- 16'8" x 13'0" (5.08 x 3.96 m) : cast iron fireplace with granite inset and hearth; laminate floor; understairs storage with light; telephone point; double radiator with thermostat valve; overlooking front; glazed door to:-
- 16’3” x 10’1” (4.95 x 3.07 m) : cream high gloss units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; eye and low level units with concealed underlighting; part wall tiling between units; plumbing for automatic washing machine; plumbing for dishwasher; space for free standing cooker; ducted extractor fan; housing for upright fridge/freezer; tiled floor; telephone point; double radiator with thermostat valve; double glazed French style patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’4” x 8’5” (4.03 x 2.56 m) : triple sliderobes space plus built-in wardrobe; laminate floor; single radiator with thermostat valve.
- 10’10” x 9’5” (3.30 x 2.87 m) : plus single built-in wardrobe; laminate floor; telephone point; single radiator with thermostat valve.
- 10’0” x 7’5” (3.04 x 2.26 m) : laminate floor; single radiator with thermostat valve.
- 7’1” x 6’5” (2.15 x 1.95 m) : white suite comprising walk-in corner shower cubicle with
electric shower fitting; pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; tiled floor; part wall tiling; ‘Xtract’ extractor fan; single radiator.
- Front garden in lawn with fence enclosure; path to front door; tarmac double width
driveway to side. Part walled side garden also in lawn. Outside tap and light. Fully
enclosed paved rear yard with pedestrian gate to side garden and driveway. Fixed
clothesline; domestic heating boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.