14 Greenhaw Road
Derry / Londonderry
, BT48 7SA
We offer for sale this exceptionally well presented mid terrace dwelling set in this mature residential area, offering convenience to nearby shopping amenities, churches and schools and on the door step of bus routes offering ease of access to City Centre amenities. This beautifully presented home has been extremely well maintained by it's present owners and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Beautifully presented throughout
Convenient to nearby amenities
Paved patio area to rear with burner house
Available with early occupation
Capital Rateable Value: £92,500
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F38
- Entrance Porch:-
- triple aspect with with tiled floor; leading to :-
- Entrance Hall:-
- hardwood flooring; telephone point; understairs storage cupboard; thermostatic
- 12’0” x 9’11” (into bay) (3.65 x 3.02 m) : solid fuel fireplace with marble tiled hearth,
inset and hardwood carved overmantle; hardwood flooring; power points; satellite
- Livin Room:-
- 14’5” x 11’0” (4.39 x 3.35 m) : marble fireplace with steel inset; polished granite
hearth with electric fire; hardwood floor; coving to ceiling; television and power
points; satellite television point.
- 19’10” x 7’11” (6.04 x 2.41 m) : ‘Oak’ eye and low level cupboards with concealed
lighting; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Belling’ four ring
electric cooker with underoven and grill; integrated cooker hood with cooking lights;
space for automatic washing machine; cupboard with bin storage and foldaway
ironing board; pelmet lighting over window; tiling over worktop and splashback over
cooker; power points; low voltage lighting; space for fridge; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’4” x 10’6” (overall ) (3.75 x 3.20 m) : built-in wardrobe; Hotpress; solid wooden
floor; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14’0” x 12’5” (overall) (4.26 x 3.78 m) : solid wooden floor; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’6” x 9’7” (3.20 x 2.92 m) : built-in wardrobe; solid wooden floor; power points.
- 6’1” x 5’4” (1.85 x 1.62 m) : fully wiled with close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand
basin; bath with ‘Triton Jade’ electric shower unit over with shower screen; vinyl
- Front garden fully enclosed with pedestrian gate; concrete mat design low
Rear garden with paved patio area; burner house with lights; garden shed also
with lights; raised flower beds; vehicle gates.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.