Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6GE
A semi detached two storey dwelling situated in this residential area of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby retail parks, schools and leisure amenities. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired heating
Three bedroom accommodation
PVC double glazed windows
Open planned front garden
Fully enclosed rear garden
Capital Rateable Value: £82,500
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D55
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; smoke detection; low voltage downlighting; understairs storage.
- 13’4” x 11’4” (4.06 x 3.45 m) : Marble fireplace with Marble hearth and wooden
surround and overmantle; television and power points in brushed chrome; low
- 17’11” x 9’9” (5.46 x 2.97 m) : ‘Oak’ fitted eye and low level units with integrated
extractor hood over ceramic hob and underoven; tiling over worktop; stainless
steel circular sink and drainer with mixer tap; low voltage downlighting; brushed
chrome sockets; tiled floor in cooking area; laminate flooring in dining area; patio
door to rear garden.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’9” x 9’9” (overall) (3.88 x 2.97 m) : laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’5” x 9’10” (3.17 x 2.99 m) : laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 7’9” x 6’5” (2.36 x 1.95 m) : laminate floor; power points.
- fully tiled bathroom comprising hotpress with ‘Willis’ type Immersion heater; low
voltage downlighters; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with
electric ‘Redring’ shower over; shower curtain; extractor fan; cosmetic cupboard.
- Open planned front garden with lawn laid in grass having trees, shrubs and
hedging to side; gravel driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid
in grass having trees; vegetable patch.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.