179 Glenshane Road
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 3EN
||179 Glenshane Road, Cross, Derry / Londonderry
We offer for sale this detached three bedroom cottage set in mature grounds in the outskirts of the City and just a short drive from Drumahoe village. This well maintained home provides spacious living accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
Combination of single & double glazed windows
Short drive from Drumahoe village
Set on spacious grounds
Gardens to front, side & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £135,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Hall:-
- with hardwood flooring; radiator covers; coving and cornicing to ceiling.
- Sitting Room:-
- 14’9” x 11’4” (overall) (4.49 x 3.45 m) : built-in book case; picture rails; wooden floor; power points.
- 17’8” x 14’5” (5.38 x 4.39 m) : with coving to ceiling; wooden floor; wall lighting; thermostat controls; tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and inset having carved wooden overmantle and surround.
- 15’10” x 10’7” (overall) (4.82 x 3.22 m) : eye and low level cupboards; space for automatic washing machine; space for electric cooker; extractor hood with cooking lights; power points overworktops; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’1” x 11’1” (3.98 x 3.37 m) : laminate flooring; vanity unit; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- with built-in wardrobe having overhead storage; solid wood floor; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- with built-in wardrobe having overhead storage; solid wood floor; power points; vanity unit.
- combination of tiling and wood panelling; pedestal wash-hand basin; corner shower
cubicle with electric shower unit; close coupled w.c.; light over mirror with shaving plug; shelving.
- Front garden fully enclosed with raised lawn in grass; raised rockery with plants and
flowers; mature trees, bushes and shrubs; gravel driveway and turning bay. Side garden laid in lawn with mature trees; decked area; garden shed; greenhouse; mature plants and flowers. Rear garden fully enclosed with patio area; clothesline.
- Garden Shed:-
- with power points; lighting; shelving and work bench.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.