18 Tirglassan Road
, BT47 4ET
||18 Tirglassan Road, Claudy
We offer for sale this superb detached dwelling with detached garage, set in this rural location approximately 13 miles from the City Centre and approximately 4 miles from Claudy village. This home is finished to a high specification throughout with a cream hand painted kitchen by Kittle of Toye being one of its many attributes it has to offer. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended for this ready-made home. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Six bedroom accommodation
Three reception rooms
Oil fired heating with condensing burner
Oak doors, skirting & architraves throughout
Alarm system with CCTV
Beautifully presented throughout
Detached garage with electric roller doors and self contained studio flat with bathroom and fitted kitchen above
Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
Capital Ratable Value: £230,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C69
- Entrance Hall:-
- Marble tiled halls and stairs with ornate steel balustrade and turned Oak handrail;
LED downlighters; extending side hall with Marble tiled floor; broadband and
telephone points; cloaks cupboard; laundry cupboard.
- 22’4” x 3’8” (6.80 x 1.11 m) : Stanley 12.5kw multi-fuel stove; Granite hearth and
hardwood overmantle; numerous power points and 5 amp lamp socket; television
points; thermostatic controls.
- Family Room:-
- 19’3” x 12’7” (5.86 x 3.83 m) : comprising patio doors to patio area; solid Oak floor;
power points and television point; thermostatic controls.
- Dining Room:-
- 12’7” x 9’8” (3.83 x 2.94 m) : tiled floor with mosaic inlay; power points and ethernet
- 18’9” x 16’8” (5.99 x 5.08 m) : eye and low level cupboards with centre Island and
preparation area; deep pan drawers; granite worktops; double ‘Jawbox’sink with
mixer tap and granite grooved drainer; display cabinet; ‘Aga’ cooker with oven and
warming ovens; ‘Bosch’ induction hob; LED downlighting; tiled floor with mosaic
- 8’9” x 7’9” (overall) ( 2.66 x 2.36 m) : with eye and low level cupboards; ‘Franke’
stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; power points; plumbed for automatic
washing machine; plumbed fo tumble dryer; tiled floor with mosaic inlay.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; with mosaic splashback; suspended circular mirror.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14’0” x 13’0” (4.26 x 3.96 m) : solid ‘Oak’ flooring; power points and television points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 19’5” x 15’4” (5.91 x 4.67 m) : hardwood ‘Oak’ flooring; power points; double built-in
wardrobe with storage space for hanging and shelving.
- close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with circular bowl and mixer tap; mosaic splashback;
fully tiled shower with mains power shower and hand shower; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’8” x 11’4” (3.55 x 3.45 m) : hardwood ‘Oak’ floor; power points and Ethernet
- Downstairs Bathroom:-
- 16’7” x 9’7” (overall) (5.05 x 2.92 m) (overall) : low flush w.c.; pedestal wash-hand
basin; stand alone bath with centre mixer tap and telephone hand shower; marble
tiled shower with mains power shower and handshower; plumbed towel rail; marble
tiled floor; wall mounted circular mirror; LED downlighters; suspended glass shelf;
- Bedroom (4):-
- 19’0” x 15’8” (overall) (5.79 x 4.77 m) : built-in suite of sliderobes with storage
space for hanging and shelving; carpeted; television and power points; Ethernet
- Bedroom (5):-
- 16’8” x 15’7” (overall) (5.08 x 4.75 m) : built -in suite of double robes; space for
hanging and shelving; power points and television points.
- close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; free standing bath with centre mixer tap and hand
shower; vanity unit comprising mixer tap and hand rail; plumbed towel rail; double
shower with power shower and hand shower; extractor unit; suspended glass
shelf; LED downlighters.
- Bedroom (6):-
- 25’3” x 15’8” (overall) (7.69 x 4.77m) : carpeted; power and television points;
Ethernet points; carpeted; LED downlighters.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; shower enclosure
with power shower and hand shower; wood panelling; plumbed towel rail; laminate
flooring; extractor fan; wall mounted mirrors.
Walk-in dressing room with storage space for hanging and shelving.
- Detached Garage:-
- with electric roller doors; concrete flooring; shelving.
Self contained studio flat with bathroom and fitted kitchen above.
- Enclosed front garden with lawn laid in grass; power line to main gate; tarmac
drive and turning bay. Rear garden fully enclosed by hedging and fencing with
lawn also laid in grass; pedestrian access to Tirglassan Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.