19 Claremont Manse
Derry / Londonderry
, BT48 7GA
We offer for sale this superbly presented semi detached dwelling, set in this sought after location just off Northland Road and offering convenience to the City Centre and all of its amenities. This spacious family home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owners and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Only upon internal inspection can
the fine merits of this ready-made home be truly appreciated. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Wooden framed double glazing
Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs W.C
Open plan front garden with parking
External lighting to front & rear
Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area
Capital Rateable Value: £170,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C71
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor; alarm control; power and telephone points; wooden radiator cover;
heat detection system.
- Side Hall:-
- with tiled floor and W.C. off.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- Pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; low voltage downlighters; extractor
fan; tiled floor.
- 13’6” x 11’7” (4.11 x 3.53 m) (into bay) : fire surround and overmantle with steel
inset and gas fire; high quality laminate flooring; power points; television point;
- 19’0” x 18’5” (overall) (5.79 x 5.61 m) : eye and low level cupboards with concealed
underlighting; 5 ring gas hob; electric multi function under oven; integrated fridge/freezer; pullout larder; automatic dishwasher; granite worktop with integral
stainless steel sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; tiled floor; low voltage
downlighters; power points.
Family area incorporating television points.
- with eye and low level cupboards; space for automatic washing machine; stainless
steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; power points; gas boiler.
- Reception Room:-
- 18’7” x 11’7” (5.61 x 3.48 m) (into bay) : carpeted; power points; television point.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 18’5” x 10’3” 5.61 x 3.12 m) : carpeted; power points; telephone point.
- with close coupled w.c.; pedestal corner wash-hand basin with mixer tap; tiled
shower with bi-fold doors and mains shower; tiled floor; plumbed towel rail;
- Bedroom (2):-
- 18’5” x 11’8” (5.61 x 3.55 m) : carpeted; power points; telephone point.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’3” x 8’10” (3.12 x 2.69 m) : carpeted; power points
- Bedroom (4):-
- 10’3” x 9’2” (3.12 x 2.79 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9’2” x 5’7” (2.79 x 1.70 m) : pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; close
coupled w.c.; bath with shower over; fully tiled over bath; tiled splashback;
extractor fan; low voltage downlighters.
- Open plan front garden with paved parking bays; external lighting to front and rear.
Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area; raised beds with plants, shrubs and
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.