2 Riverside Park
, Altnagelvin, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 3RU
We offer for sale this semi detached three bedroom dwelling, set in this mature residential area just off Church Brae, offering convenience to nearby amenities, churches and bus routes and just a short drive from the City Centre. This home provides easily managed living
accommodation ideally suited to modern family living. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
PVC double glazing throughout
Oil fired heating
Sought after location
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £82,500
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D56
- Entrance Porch:-
- carpeted; vestibule door to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; Hotpress; cloaks cupboard; power points; telephone point; coving to ceiling.
- 19’10” x 11’1” (6.04 x 3.37 m) : tiled fireplace with hardwood overmantle having
tiled hearth and inset; coving to ceiling; smoke detection system; television and
power points; carpeted.
- 11’7” x 11’0” (3.53 x 3.35 m) : eye and low level units with concealed lighting and
larder unit; deep pan drawers; display cabinets; ‘Newhome’ four ring electric
cooker with grill and underoven; ‘Hoover’ automatic washing machine; stainless
steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; pelmet lighting over
window; heat sensor; tiling over worktops; splashback over cooker; extractor fan;
- Rear Porch:-
- partially tiled walls; fridge; power points; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’8” x 9’10” (3.55 x 2.99 m) : carpeted; free standing furniture; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9’10” x 9’5” (overall) (2.99 x 2.87 m) : built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and
overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’10” x 9’10” (3.60 x 2.99 m) : built-in wardrobe with sliding door and overhead
storage; carpeted; power points.
- fully tiled with decorative border; vanity unit; close coupled w.c.; bath with
handles; shower units over bath with folding shower panel ; mirrored cosmetic
cupboard; towel and toilet roll holder.
- Enclosed front garden with low maintenance lawn having shrubs, bushes and
hedging; pedestrian gate. Rear garden fully enclosed with hedging anf fencing;
lawn lain grass; rotary clothesline; solid fuel bunkers.
- 21’0” x 13’0” (6.40 x 3.96 m) : with electric roller door.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.