, BT47 3XG
||3 Applecross, Eglinton
A large detached bungalow with integral garage, situated in this sought after residential park in the heart of the village. This fine home is one of only seven within this cul de sac offering convenience to all village amenities and only a short drive from the city. Boasting a spacious internal floor plan ideally suited to modern family living this attractive property is sure to appeal
to a variety of today’s buyers. Early internal appraisal is recommended to appreciate the true merits of this well presented home. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Dual heating system
PVC fascia, soffit & guttering
PVC double glazed windows
Four bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & shower room
All floor coverings & blinds in sale
Brick pavior driveway with turning bay
Integral garage with roller door
Available with early occupation
Capital Rateable Value: £160,000
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Porch:-
- 13’11” x 4’7” (4.24 x 1.39 m) : oak laminate floor; hardwood double glazed arched window; double opening front door with sand blast design; recessed lighting; PVC double glazed vestibule door to:-
- Reception Hall:-
- cornicing to ceiling; telephone point; alarm control; recessed lighting; single radiator.
- Return Hall:-
- cornicing to ceiling ; smoke alarm; access to roofspace; cloaks cupboard; Hotpress; single radiator.
- 18’7” x 13’8” (5.66 x 4.16 m) : mahogany surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth and gas fire; cornicing to ceiling and centre rose; t.v. socket; dimmer controls; two double radiators; overlooking front garden.
- 11’5” x 11’1” (3.48 x 3.37 m) : cornicing to ceiling and centre rose; double radiator;
hardwood glazed door to Return Hall; PVC double glazed door and side panel to:-
- 15’4” x 10’7” (4.67 x 3.22 m) : oak laminate floor; fan lighting; controllable blinds; two double radiators; PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- 16’8” x 10’4” (5.08 x 3.15 m) : 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; oak fronted eye and low level units; part wall tiling between units; ‘Zanussi’ stainless steel built-in gas hob and built-in double oven; ducted extractor fan; ‘Tricity Bendix’ integrated dishwasher; larder unit; saucepan drawers; tongue and groove effect laminate floor; sheeted ceiling; recessed lighting; wall dresser cabinet; single radiator; connecting door to Utility.
- 11’6” x 4’6” (3.50 x 1.37 m) : work top; plumbing for automatic washing machine; space for condenser dryer; space for upright fridge/freezer; tongue and groove effect laminate floor; alarm control; single radiator; PVC double glazed rear door; connecting door to integral garage.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 3’0” x 11’1” (overall) x 3.96 x 3.37 m) : with fitted suite of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors; bedside locker; single radiator; overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’0” x 9’5” (3.65 x 2.87 m) : fitted suite of robes with bed head and side lockers; single radiator.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’1” x 8’7” (3.37 x 2.61 m) : plus twin mirrored sliding door wardrobe; single radiator overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 8’7” x 8’5” (2.61 x 2.56 m) : with wall-to-wall fitted mirrored sliderobes; single radiator.
- 8’0” x 7’9” (2.43 x 2.36 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; acrylic bath with handles; fully tiled walls; tiled floor; shaver socket; recessed lighting; single radiator.
- Shower Room:-
- 6’1” x 6’0” (1.85 x 1.82 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; tiled walk-in shower cubicle with ‘Redring’ electric shower fitting; fully tiled walls; tiled floor; ‘Silavent’ extractor; recessed lighting; double radiator.
- Integral Garage:-
- 18’5” x 11’5” (5.61 x 3.48 m) : remote control roller shutter door; tiled floor; strip light and power points; domestic heating boiler; access to roof void; plastered walls and ceiling; PVC double glazed side window.
- Well manicured front and side gardens neatly laid in lawn; extensive area with raised
gravel shrubbery next roadway; brick pavior driveway with turning bay; outside light. Fully enclosed rear garden with extensive paved patio area; outside tap and light; pedestrian gates to side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.