36 Church Road
, Altnagelvin, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 3QQ
We offer for sale this beautifully presented detached bungalow with integral garage, situated in this mature residential area offering convenience to nearby amenities, bus routes and hospital as well as being just a short drive from the City Centre. This fine home has been well tended by it’s present owners and is sure to be of instant appeal. Early appointment to view this
ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Three bedroom accommodation
Beautifully presented throughout
Spacious enclosed garden to rear
Patio area to rear
Alarm system installed
Capital Rateable Value: £125,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Hall:-
- maple floor; broadband and telephone point; coving to ceiling; low voltage lighting;
Hotpress off hall.
- 17’10” x 12’3” (5.43 x 3.73 m) : gas fire with tiled hearth, tiled inset and carved
wooden surround and overmantle; television and power points; wall lights; dado
- Family Room:-
- 13’1” x 10’5” (3.96 x 3.17 m) : maple flooring; display cabinets; solid fuel fire with
tiled inset and hearth with carved overmantle and surround with high output back
boiler; television and power points; picture rail; tongue and groove ceiling; French
- Dining Room:-
- 10’7” x 8’7” (3.22 x 2.61 m) : carpeted; coving to ceiling; power points; patio door
- 10’2” x 9’5” (3.09 x 2.87 m) : tiled floor; power points and wall lights; double glazed
poly carbonate roof; patio doors to patio area.
- 17’8” x 11’1” (overall) (5.38 x 3.37 m) : eye and low level units with concealed
lighting and corner display units and pelmet; ‘Rangemaster’ gas/electric range with
warming oven, underoven and grill; cooker hood with extractor and cooking lights;
‘Indesit’ automatic dishwasher; integrated fridge; tiling over worktop and around
window sill with splashback over cooker; porcelain tiled floor; television and power
points; low voltage downlighters breakfast bar with fitted seating.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’10” x 11’3” (3.60 x 3.42 m) : coving to ceiling; fitted double mirrored sliderobes;
carpeted; television and power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’2” x 8’10” (3.40 x 2.69 m) : built-in wardrobe; carpeted; television and power
- Bedroom (3):-
- 18’1” x 8’6” (5.51 x 2.59 m) : fitted furniture with quadruple wardrobe suite having
overhead storage; laminate floor; television and power points. Having shower with
‘Redring Expressions’ electric shower with bi-fold doors.
- 6’7” x 5’11” (2.00 x 1.80 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with
mixer tap; bath with centre mixer tap and shower handle; fully tiled with mirrored
tiling; low voltage downlighters; cosmetic cupboard.
- Integral Garage:-
- 14’8” x 10’11” (4.47 x 3.32 m) : roller door; lighting and power points; plumbed for
automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Front garden fully enclosed with gates; tarmac driveway and turning bay; lawn laid
in grass with bordering low maintenance beds, shrubs, bushes and trees; external
lighting Rear garden fully enclosed with fencing and hedging having shrubs,
plants and trees; concrete patio area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.