Derry / Londonderry
, BT48 8SH
This property is located within a relatively new development approximately 4.5 miles to the North of the City Centre and a short distance from the Village of Culmore and the amenities it provides. It is a short drive to the front shore around the historic core of Culmore Fort and is just off the A2 Derry to Moville Road. This ready-made home is sure to be of instant appeal and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details
and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & Downstairs W.C.
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
PVC fascia & soffits
Outside tap & lighting
Beautifully presented throughout
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £125,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D59
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor; cornicing to ceiling; understairs storage.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with tiled splashback; plumbed
towel rails; glass shelf; tiled floor.
- 16’6” x 12’10” (into bay) (5.02 x 3.91 m) : fireplace with steel inset and carved
overmantle having tiled hearth with fender; power points; satellite television; white
‘Oak’ flooring; plastered ceiling rose.
- 19’9” x 13’2” (6.02 x 4.01 m) : ‘Oak’ fitted kitchen with eye and low level cupboards
with glazed display unit; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; mosaic tiled
splashback over worktop; ‘Beko’ American style fridge/freezer; 7 ring gas range
with electric grill and underovens; low voltage downlighters; tiled floor; ‘Beko’
automatic washing machine; patio doors to rear.
- 13’4” x 9’1” (4.06 x 2.76 m) : built-in double wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’4” x 9’8” (3.15 x 2.94 m) : built-in single wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12’1” x 9’8” (3.68 x 2.94 m) : double built-in wardrobe; television points; power
- Bedroom (4):-
- 9’7” x 8’6” (2.92 x 2.59 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 7’7” x 6’1” (2.31 x 1.85 m) : fully tiled with quadrant shower with ‘Triton’ electric
shower; bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower; close coupled w.c.;
vanity unit with mixer tap; plumbed towel rail; soft lighting; extractor fan.
- Open planned garden to front with lawn laid in grass; tarmac driveway. Fully
enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid in grass; paved patio area.
External power points; outside tap; outside lighting.
PVC fascia and soffits.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.