, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6YY
We offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow, set in this sought after residential
development just off Rossdowney Road. This fine home has been well tended by it’s present owner and providing spacious living accommodation it is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired heating
Three bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Well presented throughout
Garage with power points & shelving
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £115,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E49
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate flooring; power points and telephone point; Cloaks cupboard and Hotpress off hall with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater.
- 14’11” x 14’6” (overall ) ( 4.54 x 4.42 m) : Marble fireplace, hearth, surround and
overmantle with electric inset; power points and television points; carpeted; alarm
- Family Room:-
- 9’9” x 7’9” (2.97 x 2.36 m) : electric converter heater; power points and television
point; downlighters; laminate flooring; patio doors to rear garden.
- 14’9” x 12’6” (4.49 x 3.81 m) : eye and low level cupboards with polished granite
worktop; sink unit and drainer with mixer tap; integrated multi-function oven;
space for fridge/freezer; ‘Logik’ hob with extractor hood and cooking lights;
plumbed space for automatic washing machine and automatic dishwasher; power
points; television point; corner display units; low voltage lighting; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10’0” x 7’4” (3.04 x 2.23 m) : built-in wardrobe; power points; laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’11” x 9’7” (3.93 x 2.92 m) : carpeted; power points; television points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’4” x 9’4” (3.45 x 2.84 m) : carpeted; power points; television points.
- 8’0” x 7’1” (2.43 x 2.15 m) : fully tiled comprising close coupled w.c.; vanity unit
with mixer tap; illuminated mirror; tiled shower unit with ‘Mira’ electric shower;
plumbed towel rail; glass shelving; low voltage downlighters; extractor fan.
- 17’0” x 10’7” (5.18 x 3.22 m) : with pedestrian door and up-and-over veicle door;
power points; lighting and shelving.
- Open plan front garden with hedging to side, flower beds with lawn laid in grass;
concrete paths; outside lighting. Paved driveway with carport. Rear garden
enclosed with low maintenance area; pergola surrounded seating area; mature
plants, shrubs and trees.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.