10 Ballynagard Road
Derry - Londonderry
, BT48 8JJ
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Detached Dwelling
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Number of outbuildings
- Mature gardens
- Double Garage
- Popular Cityside Location
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this spacious four bedroom detached dwelling with detached double garage set on these mature grounds just off Culmore Road and just a short drive from the City Centre. This spacious home has much to offer and is sure to attract a high level off market interest. Viewings Strictly by appointment only. Contact Agent for further details.
- Entrance Conservatory:-
- 21'11" x 12'11" (overall) (6.68 x 3.93 m) : tiled floor with double glazed windows and doors; power points.
- Entrance Hall:-
- 22'3" x 5'9" (6.78 x 1.75 m) : carpeted; smoke detection system; power points.
- Lounge Off:-
- 13'9" x 12'2" (4.19 x 3.70 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Shower Room:-
- 12'4" x 6'10" (overall) (3.75 x 2.08 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; Quadrant shower cubicle fully tiled with sliding doors; plumbed towel rail; wall mounted mirror; carpeted; Boiler House off.
- Rear Porch:-
- 7'1" x 6'3" (2.15 x 1.90 m) : tiled floor; space for downstairs W.C. off Hall.
- 12'1" x 11'9" (3.66 x 3.58 m) : High & Low 'Oak' cupboards; stainless steel sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; space for cooker; space for fridge; extractor hood; tiled floor; power points.
- Dining Room:-
- with marble fireplace, inset, hearth and surround; carpeted; power points; French doors to Conservatory.
- Shower Room:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; shower cubicle with 'Bristan' Shower; fully tiled walls; carpeted; wall mounted mirror; Hotpress off with 'Willis' Immersion Heater.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13'10" x 12'5" (4.21 x 3.78 m) : carpeted; power and telephone point.
- 7'5" x 5'6 " (2.26 x 1.67 m) : carpeted; shelving; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12'4" x 10'8" (3.75 x 3.25 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12'5" x 10'4" (3.78 x 3.15 m) : carpeted; power points; suspended wash-hand basin; fully tiled corner shower with 'Redring Plus Extra' electric shower.
- Double Garage:-
- 29'5" x 22'2" (8.96 x 6.75 m) : Roller doors; power and lighting; shelving units.
- Gravel driveway; mature gardens with lawn in grass; border planting; fruit garden; mature trees.
Number of outbuildings.
Capital Rateable Value: £220,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F31
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We would be delighted to market your home.
We offer competitive fees which includes Virtual Tour 3D professional photography as standard, aerial photography when appropriate, you only pay us when your property is sold! Get in touch on 02871 341992 and let us help you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.