11 Arden Place
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 5QF
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Utility Room W.C
- Detached garage
- Neatly presented
- Combination of wooden PVC double single glazing
- Convenient location
- Negotiable completion
We offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow set in this mature cul-de-sac of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby schools, shopping complex, retail parks and leisure amenities. This fine home provides easily managed living accommodation and has been left suitable for attic conversion, subject to local planning authority approvals. Sure to be of instant appeal, early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- Single glazed hardwood windows ad double door; tiled floor; shelfing; downlighting; leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- 17'0" x 8'5" (overall) (5.18 x 2.56 m) : entrance via glazed obscured glass door and glazed side panel; LED downlighter; alarm control panel; power points; brushed chrome switches; smoke detection system carpeted; access to loft.
- 16'3" x 11'10" (4.95 x 3.60 m) : fireplace prepared for multifuel stove with tiled inset and tiled hearth; power points; dimmer light switch; carpeted.
- Kitchen/ Dining:-
- 23'3" x 11'11" (7.087 x 3.63 m) : High gloss eye and low level cupboards with concealed lighting; automatic dishwasher; multifunction oven; electric hob with extractor over; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; vinyl flooring; LED downlighters; power points.
Dining Area:- carpeted; Hotpress; power points; LED downlighting.
- 10'0" x 4'7" (3.04 x 1.39 m) : power points; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; vinyl flooring.
- 4'7" x 3'3"1.39 x 0.99 m) : Vanity unit with mixer tap; close coupled w.c.; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13'8" x 8'10" (4.16 x 2.69 m) : wall-to-wall suite of mirrored sliding wardrobes; space for hanging and shelving storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10'5" x 6'7" (3.15 x 2.00 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'4" x 8'11" (3.15 x 2.71 m) : power points; carpeted.
- Shower Room:-
- 6'4" x 5'4" (1.93 x 1.62 m) : recently modernised with tiled walls and vinyl flooring; Quadrant shower cubicle with power shower; vanity unit with mixer tap; illuminating mirror; close coupled w.c.
- 21'11" x 12'11" (6.68 x 3.93 m) : power and lighting; up-and-over vehicle door; pedestrian door; storage area in roof void.
- Front garden enclosed by wall with lawn laid in grass with border planting; tarmac driveway with car port.
Rear garden enclosed by wall with pedestrian gates with lawn also laid in grass.
Capital Rateable Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D62
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.