11 Cottage Row
, BT47 3PJ
We bring to the market this well presented detached house set in this sought after location in the heart of the Village. This home has much to offer and is sure to be of instant attraction. Early Appointment to view this spacious home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Well presented throughout
Spacious living accommodation
Convenient to Village amenities
Capital Rateable Value: £170,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D59
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor; chrome switches and sockets; smoke detection; cloaks cupboard.
- Side Hall:-
- with tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1) Off:-
- 13'7" x 8'11" (Overall) (4.14 x 2.71 m) : carpeted; power and television points; shelving.
- Downstairs Shower Room:-
- 7'9" x 5'10" (2.36 x 1.77 m) : shower cubicle with electric 'Redring' shower; vanity unit with mixer tap; low flush toilet; suspended mirror; shaving plug and light with USB connection; vinyl flooring.
- 17'2" x 12'1" (5.23 x 3.68 m) : eye and low level 'Oak' cupboards; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable bowl; 'Flavel Milano' 5 ring elector cooker with hotplate and several ovens with warming oven; chrome power points; smoke detection; vinyl flooring; LED downlighting; pantry off.
- Utility Room:-
- 9'5" x 8'0" (2.87 x 2.43 m) : eye and low level cupboard; extractor fan; smoke detection; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; space for automatic washing machine; power points; vinyl flooring.
- Dining Room:-
- 13'1" x 12'2" (3.98 x 3.70 m) : patio doors to garden; laminate flooring; brushed chrome switches; television point.
- 16'11 x 12'5" (into bay) (5.15 x 3.78 m) : solid fuel fireplace with Marble surround, overmantle and hearth; brushed chrome switches; LED downlighting; laminate flooring.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'2" x 12'3" (4.01 x 3.73 m) : suite or mirrored sliderobes with storage overhead; carpeted; power points; television point.
- with close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' electric shower unit; partially tiled walls; shaver plug; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13'10" x 9'2" (4.21 x 2.79 m) : built-in wardrobe; plumbed for wash-hand basin; power and television points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12'2" x 10'10" (3.70 x 3.30 m) : power and television points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 12'4" x 9'2" (3.75 x 2.79 m) : built-in wardrobe; plumbed for wash-hand basin; brass power points and switches; carpeted.
- 8'10" x 7'0" (2.69 x 2.13 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower; partially tiled walls; wall mounted mirror; low voltage downlighting; tiled floor.
- 18'6" x 17'3" (5.63 x 5.25 m) : roller door; power points; lighting.
- Front garden enclose by wall and vehicle gates with lawn laid in grass and mature shrubs; tarmac/ concrete driveway and turning bay.
Rear and side garden fully enclosed and also laid in lawn; paved patio; external lighting; outside tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.