11 Durham Park
, Waterside, Londonderry, Kilfennan
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 5YD
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Spacious living accommodation
- Tarmac driveway
- Detached garage
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Convenient location
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this four bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage, set in this mature cul-de-sac offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This home provides spacious living accommodation and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- Alarm control panel; Hotpress; telephone and power points; carpeted; cloaks cupboard.
- Side Hall:-
- With understairs storage; thermostat controller; smoke detection system; carpeted.
- 21'0" x 13'0" (6.40 x 3.96 m) : fireplace with Marble inset & hearth with tiled surround and hardwood overmantle; numerous power points; television point; coving to ceiling; carpeted.
- 12'7" x 10'4" (3.83 x 3.15 m) : eye and low level cupboards; 'Electrolux' electric hob; 'Belling' underoven; 'Hotpoint' extractor hood; 'Bosch' automatic dishwasher; 'Indesit' automatic washing machine; 'Service' fridge/freezer; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiling over worktop; numerous power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10'5" x 8'9" (3.17 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11'2" x 10'7" (3.40 x 3.22 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12'1" x 9'8" (3.68 x 2.94 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 9'5" x 8'8" (2.87 x 2.64 m) : carpeted; shelved for office; power points.
- Shower Room:-
- 8'1" x 5'5" (2.46 X 1.65 m) : shower cubicle with mains shower; low flush toilet; pedestal wash-hand basin; vinyl flooring; suspended cosmetic cabinet; shaver plug.
- Detached Garage:-
- 19'2" x 10'4" (5.84 x 3.15 m) : with roller door; bench and cupboards.
- Front garden with variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
Enclose rear garden with lawn laid in grass; border hedging; border planting; mature tree; outside tap; external lighting.
Capital Rateable Value: £125,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F33
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We would be delighted to market your home.
We offer competitive fees which includes Virtual Tour 3D professional photography as standard, aerial photography when appropriate, you only pay us when your property is sold! Get in touch on 02871 341992 and let us help you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.