11 Ivy Mead Court
Derry - Londonderry
, BT47 3ZH
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Terraced dwelling
- Bathroom, Ensuite Downstairs W.C
- Popular location
- Convenient to nearby amenities
- Available with early occupation
We bring to the market this three bedroom terraced dwelling situate in this popular residential development of similar type properties just off Church Brae and just a short drive from the City Centre. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to be of instant appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; broadband and telephone points.
- W.C. Off:-
- with pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; vinyl flooring; extractor fan.
- 16'7" x 11'8" (5.05 x 3.55 m) : fireplace with hardwood overmantle, steel inset and polished granite hearth; carpeted; television and power points.
- 18'7" x 9'9" (5.66 x 2.97 m) : eye and low level cupboards; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; electric four plate hob; multi-function underoven; chimney extractor hood with cooking lights; 'Indestit' fridge/freezer; 'Indesit' dishwasher; 'Beko' automatic washing machine; tiled floor; power and television points; low voltage downlighters; patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11'6" x 10'4" (3.50 x 3.15 m) : carpeted; telephone and power points.
- with close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback; glass shelf; fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric power shower; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12'2" x 10'4" (3.70 x 3.15 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9'1" x 8'9" (overall) (2.76 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 11'8" x 7'10" (3.55 x 2.38 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with splashback over; bath; fully tiled shower cubicle with electric 'Triton' shower; suspended cosmetic cupboard; vinyl flooring; extractor fan.
- Open plan lawn laid in grass to front.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid in grass.
Capital Rateable Value: £90,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C71
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
50 Blackburn Crescent,
Derry / Londonderry
18 Summer Hill,
128 Duncastle Park,
30 Carmoney Road,