12 Altnagelvin Park
, Altnagelvin, Waterside
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 2LU
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Two reception rooms
- Set in a mature location convenient to nearby amenities
- Neatly presented throughout
- Garage with W.C.
- Outside tap
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this neatly presented three bedroom detached house with garage, set in this mature location just minutes from Altnagelvin Hospital, nearby schools, shopping complex and retail parks. This spacious home has much to offer and has been well tended by its present owner. Sure to be of instant appeal, early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- Hardwood double glazed structure; tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:-
- 10'6" x 5'11" (3.20 x 1.80 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Centre Hall:-
- 11'4" x 9'6" (3.45 x 2.89 m) : cloaks cupboard; Hotpress with 'Wilis' Immersion Heater; smoke detection.
- Lounge off Hall:-
- 15'10" x 13'6" (4.82 x 4.11 m) : fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and wooden overmantle; carpeted; power and television points; wall lighting.
- Sitting Room:-
- 14'10" x 12'10" (overall) (4.52 x 3.91 m) : fireplace; tiled hearth, inset and overmantle; power and television points; carpeted.
- 11'5" x 11'4" (overall) (3.48 x 3.45 m) : eye and low level units; vinyl floor; automatic washing machine, fridge and cooker; extractor over cooker; tiling over worktop; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10'11" x 9'11" (3.32 x 3.02 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14'2" x 11'4" (4.31 x 3.45 m) : double built-in wardrobe with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11'5" x 11'2" (3.48 x 3.40 m) : double built-in wardrobe with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- 8'10" x 6'4" (2.69 x 1.93 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with mixer tap and hand shower over; suspended mirrored cosmetic cupboard; mirror with light over and wall mounted mirror; vinyl flooring; partially tiled walls.
- Front garden enclosed by wall with lawn laid in grass having border planting of flowers, shrubs and bushes; paved driveway and paths.
Rear garden fully enclosed; elevated lawn with border planting; occasional trees; green house; clothesline; outside tap; external lights.
- 23'9" x 11'11" (7.23 x 3.63 m) : up-and-over door; glazed window; shelving; storage cupboard; pedestrian door.
W.C.:- with low flush toilet; suspended wash-hand basin; partially tiled walls; tiled floor.
Capital Rateable Value: £150,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F37
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.