128 Duncastle Park
, BT47 2QL
We offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached bungalow with detached garage, set in this desirable location and offering convenience to nearby Village amenities. This fine home is just a short drive from the City Centre and is approximately 10 miles from Strabane. Offering spacious living accommodation this well presented home is sure to be of instant appeal. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC windows & external doors
PVC fascia & soffit
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £90,000
Energy Efficiency Rating: D59
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
- Entrance Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; Hotpress with Immersion Heater; cloaks cupboard; telephone and broadband point.
- 14'7" x 13'0" (4.44 x 3.96 m) : solid fuel fire with back burner having polished granite hearth and inset with marble overmantle and surround; power and television points; carpeted.
- 14'9" x 13'0" (4.49 x 3.96 m) : eye and low level cupboards with pelmet downlighting; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; 'Zanussi' integrated oven and grill; 'Zanussi' hob unit; integrated extractor hood; power points; space for automatic dishwasher; plumbing for automatic washing machine; space for standalone fridge; vinyl flooring.
- Shower Room:-
- 8'2" x 6'5" (2.48 x 1.95 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; plumbed towel rail; 'Mira Sport' electric shower; glazed shelf; fully tiled floor; partially tiled walls with bordering detail.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11'8" x 11'4" (3.55 x 3.45 m) : suite of wall-to-wall mirrored robes; television and power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9'8" x 8'3" (2.94 x 2.51 m) : carpeted; power points; suspended shelf.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11'8" x 8'1" (3.55 x 2.46 m) : coving to ceiling; carpeted; suspended shelf; power points.
- Detached Garage:-
- 23'7" x 11'5" (7.18 x 3.48 m) : roller and pedestrian doors; power and lighting.
- Front garden enclosed with lawn laid in grass with low maintenance borders and mature plants; tarmac driveway.
Concrete area with raised walled beds and Laurel hedging to rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.