133 Rossdowney Road
, BT47 5SU
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- Well presented throughout
- Set on spacious grounds
- Outside tap
- External lighting
- Decking area
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this refurbished three bedroom bungalow set in this rural location as well as being just a short drive from City Centre amenities. This fine home is well presented throughout and is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Early appointment to view this property comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- Porcelain tiled floor; power points; broadband and telephone point; smoke detector.
- Study/ Office:-
- 10’1” x 5’10” (3.07 x 1.77 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 17’10 x 14’9” (5.43 x 4.49 m) : carpeted; power points; television point; satellite
point; cornicing to ceiling and plastered centre rose; LED lighting; wall up-lights.
- Living Room:-
- 13’11” x 11’10” (4.24 x 3.60 m) : with multi-fuel stove; Pine surround and
overmantle with polished granite hearth; laminate flooring; power points.
- eye and low cupboards; Integrated fridge/ freezer; drawer unit; ‘Ignis’
multi-function oven and hob unit with chimney hood over; circular sink and drainer
with mixer tap; porcelain tiled floor; low voltage downlighters; pelmet lighting.
- Centre Hall:-
- with laminate flooring; power points; smoke detection system.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’3” x 10’9” (3.73 x 3.27 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’8” x 8’11” (3.86 x 2.71 m) : Hotpress; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’10” x 9’3” (2.99 x 2.81 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9’6” x 8’10” (2.89 x 2.69 m) : bath with electric shower over; cicular bowl with mixer
tap; slim close coupled w.c.; tiled floor; plumbed towel rail; wall lighting; extractor
fan; low voltage downlighting.
- Front garden enclosed with fence; gravel driveway and turning bay; lawn laid in
grass with mature trees; decking area with hand rail. Lower side garden with
mature shrubs and bushes; lawn laid in grass; outside tap and external lighting.
Capital Rateable Value: £105,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F35
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We would be delighted to market your home.
We offer competitive fees which includes Virtual Tour 3D professional photography as standard, aerial photography when appropriate, you only pay us when your property is sold! Get in touch on 02871 341992 and let us help you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.