15 Summer Meadows View
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6SH
We bring to the market this beautifully presented semi detached Chalet bungalow with detached garage set in this popular residential location just off Crescent Link with stunning views, offering convenience to nearby schools, retail parks, shopping complex and leisure amenities. This beautifully presented home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owners and early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Spacious living accommodation
Beautifully presented throughout
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £135,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor; downlighters; ‘Oak’ glazed doors and side panel to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate floor; power points and telephone point; alarm control
panel; cornicing to ceiling; smoke detection system; understairs storage; Hotpress
and airing cupboard.
- 15’7” x 12’4” (4.75 x 3.75 m) : Solid fuel fire having steel inset, wooden surround
and overmantle with polished granite hearth; cornicing to ceiling; solid ‘Oak’
flooring; low voltage dowlighting; television and power points.
- 12’10” x 12’4” (3.91 x 3.75 m) : eye and low level ‘Oak’ cupboards with corner
display cabinet; Induction 4 ring hob; multi-functional underoven; integrated
extractor fan; deep pan drawers; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer
tap; space for automatic dishwasher; space for fridge/freezer; power points; tiled
floor; ceiling lighting; oil fired burner control.
- Utility Room:-
- 6’4” x 5’6” (1.93 x 1.67 m) : extractor fan; low level cupboards; stainless steel single
drainer sink unit with mixer tap; shelving; tiled floor; space for automatic washing
machine; space for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’11” x 9’9” (3.93 x 2.97 m) : power points; carpeting; spot lights; television point.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’11” x 8’10” (3.32 x 2.69 m) : power points; telephone and broadband point;
carpeted; spot lights.
- 8’9” x 7’0” (2.66 x 2.13 m) : fully tiled bathroom with Mosaic inlay; Quadrant shower
with ‘Redring’ electric shower; bath; wash-hand basin with mixer tap; close cou-
pled w.c.; extractor fan; low voltage downlighters.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 21’4” (overall) x 12’6” (6.50 x 3.81 m) : Solid wooden floor; power points; television
points; spot lights.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 16’9” x 8’3” (5.10 x 2.51 m) : wall-to-wall suite of robes with storage for hanging
and shelving; Solid wood floor; power points; spot lighting.
- Shower Room:-
- 7’0” x 5’2” (2.13 x 1.57 m) : fully tiled with Mosaic inlay; quadrant shower; close
coupled w.c.; extractor fan; spot light; vanity unit with suspended mirror over.
- 23’9” x 10’0” (7.23 x 3.04 m) : roller door; floored roof with access ladder.
- with lean too to side.
- Open planned front garden with lawn laid in grass having mature plants, shrubs
and trees; tarmac driveway.
Rear garden with lawn laid in grass and extensive patio; outside tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.