17 Urbalreagh Road
, Ardstraw, Victoria Bridge
, BT78 4LR
This property offers the opportunity to purchase a modern 4 bedroom bespoke residence extending to 2300 sq. ft (214 sq.mts) occupying an elevated south facing one acre site, overlooking the tranquil village of Ardstraw and the Derg Valley. It enjoys a panoramic vista of beautiful surrounding rolling countryside, mountains of note and the River Derg.
The property has been designed to exacting standards and constructed to meet these standards by a local reputable builder.
This property is a ready-made home and will offer the fortunate new owners a rural lifestyle in a well- appointed property, tastefully finished throughout.
It is located 0.5 miles from the village and 6 miles from the Castlederg to the West, and Strabane to the North as well as 18 miles from Omagh to the South.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Stanley Brandon cooker
Set on a 1 acre site
Finished to an exceptionally high standard
Built in 2017
Available with early occupation
Capital Rateable Value: £145,000
Energy Efficiency Rating: B81
- Entrance Hall:-
- 11'4" x 9'6" (3.45 x 2.89 m) : with decorative tiled floor; vaulted ceiling; power points; alarm control panel.
Rear double glazed French windows with glazed side panels with openers; door bell; French glazed 'oak' doors to:-
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen:-
- 41'0" x 15'8" (12.49 x 4.77 m) : inset 'Heta' woodburning stove set on chimney breast with decorative tile inset; with panoramic views of the countryside; floor power points; numerous power points; mains power smoke and Carbon Monoxide sensors.
Dining Area:- with tiled floor; power points; views surrounding countryside; with heating controls.
Kitchen:- eye and low level cupboards; with integrated fridge/freezer; drawer units; 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap; deep drawers; centre island with integrated 'Belling' hob unit; circulation two way chimney hood extractor fan; power points for Kitchen handheld appliances; elevated automatic dishwasher; integrated multi-function oven with integrated 'Montpellier' Microwave oven; Stanley Brandon range with tiled splashback; encompassing oil fired condensing burner; Sile Stone Quartz work surface with complimentary splashback; numerous power points; tiled floor; vertical blind; LED downlighting throughout.
- Side Hall:-
- 17'11 x 11'4" (overall) (5.46 x 3.45 m) : carpeted; comprising airing cupboard with pressurised plumbing system; mains power smoke detection system.
- Laundry Room:-
- 11'7" x 10'0" (3.59 x 3.06 m) : with double brushed chrome sink with mixer; double deep drawer unit under; worktop with tiled splashback; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; extractor fan; tiled floor; numerous power points; vertical blinds; LED recessed lighting.
- 11'2" x 7'1" (3.42 x 2.18m) : with slimline close coupled w.c.; suspended two drawer 'Roca' vanity unit with mixer tap; tiled splashback; bath with mixer tap and hand shower; plumbed radiator towel rail; tiled floor; roller blind; extractor fan; LED downlighting.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'8" x 11'3" (4.16 x 3.42 m) : carpeted; vertical blinds; numerous power points; television; telephone and data points.
- 8'1" x 6'8" (2.46 x 2.03 m) : slimline close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap and splashback; shower cubicle with mains power shower; plumbed towel rail; tiled floor and skirting; LED downlighting; roller blind; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13'0" x 11'3" (3.96 x 3.42 m) : carpeted; vertical blinds; television, data and power points.
- 6'4" x 3'1" (1.93 x 0.94 m) : carpeted; mains smoke detection sensor; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13'2" x 13'0" (4.01 x 3.96 m) : carpeted; television, data and power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13'1" x 10'9" (13'1" x 3.27 m) : carpeted; television data and power points; velux roof window with complimentary blind.
- Shower Room:-
- 7'0" x 6'5" (2.13 x 1.95 m) : fully tiled encompassing 'Sonas' slimline close coupled w.c.; two door vanity unit with mixer tap and illuminated mirror over; Quadrant' shower unit with mains power shower; plumbed towel rail; LED downlighting; extractor fan.
- Stone driveway with turning bay to front of property. Extensive parking area to rear.
Enclosed front, rear and side gardens by fencing hedging and wall with lawns laid in grass.
Small orchard including apple and damson plum trees.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.