, BT47 6DT
A three bedroom semi detached dwelling set in this popular residential development just off Rossdowney Road. This well presented home provides convenience to nearby retail parks, shopping complex, schools and leisure amenities. This fine home is sure to appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Well presented throughout
Convenient to an abundance of nearby amenities
Gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £87,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Hall:-
- understairs storage; laminate flooring; radiator cover; smoke detection; power and broadband point.
- 14'11" (into bay) x 12'4" (4.54 x 3,75 m) : Solid fuel fire with Marble hearth and inset with carved wooden overmantle; power points and television point; coving to ceiling; carpeted.
- 19'2" x 10'8" (overall) (5.84 x 3.25 m) : eye and low level cupboards; 'Tricity Bendix' cooker with extractor hood with cooking lights over; 'Hotpoint' fridge/freezer; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer tap; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; numerous power points; television point; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11'9" x 10'8" (overall) (3.58 x 3.25 m) : built-in mirrored sliderobes; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13'8 x 8'10" (overall) (4.16 x 2.69 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'4" x 10'1" (overall) (3.15 x 3.07 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 7'0" x 5'5" (2.12 x 1.65 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; shower over bath; tiling over bath and partially tiled walls; vinyl flooring; extractor fan.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass; gravel driveway.
Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn laid in grass; border planting; pedestrian gate; external lighting; external tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.