26 Rossdowney Park
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 5NR
We bring to the market this detached two bedroom bungalow with detached garage set in this central Waterside location offering convenience to nearby schools, hospital, retail parks and shopping complex. Having a bus stop on the door step, means that the city centre and all of it’s amenities can be easily reached from this property. This neatly presented home is sure to attract a high level of market interest and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Two bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms
Oil fired heating
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Convenient to an abundance of amenities
Capital Rateable Value: £120,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: G12
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor; telephone point; consumer unit; cloaks cupboard; radiator.
- 15’10” x 13’5” (overall) (4.82 x 4.08 m) : tiled fireplace with tiled inset and hearth; television and power points; tongue and groove ceiling; carpeted; picture rail; radiator.
- Dining Room:-
- 11’11” x 9’8” (3.63 x 2.94 m) : tiled fireplace with gas fire; parquet style flooring; power and television points; shelving; radiator.
- 9’11” x 8’9” (3.02 x 2.66 m) : eye and low level cupboards; deep pan drawers; integrated multifunction ‘Hotpoint’ oven; ‘Belling’ five ring electric hob; integrated extractor hood; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; space for fridge/ freezer; space for automatic washing machine; power points; laminate flooring; radiator.
- Conservatory Off:-
- 11’10” x 11’2” (overall) (3.60 x 3.40 m) : double glazed with patio doors to paved area; ceiling light and radiators; tiled floor; wood panelling; low voltage downlighters; radiator.
- Centre Hall:-
- with parquet style flooring; radiator; staired access to boarded loft area with two separate rooms with power points and lighting. (Note: formal planning permission has not been sought, however a Certificate of Alteration from the Valuation and Lands Office is in place). Potential for further development subject to statutory regulations and approvals.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’10” x 11’9” (overall) (3.91 x 3.58 m) : built-in single wardrobe with overhead storage; suite of mirrored sliderobes; fitted wardrobes with overhead storage; power points; carpeted; picture rail; radiator.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’11” x 10’1” (3.93 x 3.07 m) : carpeted; picture rail; power points; radiator.
- Shower Room:-
- 6’9” x 5’8” (2.05 x 1.72 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; plumbed heated towel rail; fully tiled quadrant shower with ‘Redring’ electric shower unit.
- 19’7” x 11’1” (5.96 x 3.37 m) : up-and-over door; pedestrian door; lights; shelving; double glazed window. Boiler shed and storage.
- Enclosed front garden with combination of wall and fence; vehicle gates to concrete
driveway and turning bay. Elevated lawn laid in grass with mature trees, shrubs, bushes and plants. Rear garden fully enclosed by fence; paved patio area; lawn laid in grass with borders having shrubs, plants and mature bushes; garden shed; external lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.