3 Gelvin Grange
Derry - Londonderry
, BT47 2LD
- Three bedroom accommodation (With the option of a 2nd Downstairs Bedroom)
- Lounge Dining Room
- Oil fired heating
- Sought after location
- Convenient to nearby amenities
- Paved driveway
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Negotiable completion
A well presented three bedroom, semi detached chalet Bungalow with detached garage set in this mature, sought after location and offering convenience to nearby Hospital, schools, shopping complex and retail parks. This home is sure to be of instant appeal and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- Laminate floor; power points; understairs storage; smoke detection.
- 15'5" x 10'7" (overall) : 4.69 x 3.22 m) : fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden overmantle and electric fire; carpeted; wall lights; power points; cornicing to ceiling.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:-
- 9'1" x 8'4" (2.76 2.54n m) : laminate flooring; power points.
- 8'4" x 5'9" (2.54 x 1.75 m) : fully tiled; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand; plumbed towel rail; 'TritonT80z' electric shower; extractor fan; shaver plug; suspended cosmetic cupboard.
- 14'10" x 10'7" (4.52 x 3.22 m) : eye and low level cupboards; ceramic hob; multi-function electric oven; automatic washing machine; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; power points; vinyl flooring; cornicing to ceiling.
- Dining Room:- (Can also be used as 2nd Downstairs Bedroom)
- 10'8" x 10'7" (3.25 x 3.22 m) : French doors to decking area; carpeted; cornicing to ceiling; power points.
- STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:-
- Carpeted; Hotpress.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 15'11" x 11'6" (overall) (4.85 x 3.50 m) : Double built-in wardrobes; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15'10" x 10'9" (overall) (4.82 x 3.27 m) : double built-in wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- 23'6" x 11'10" (7.16 x 3.60 m) : roller door; pedestrian door; power points; lighting.
- Front garden laid in gravel; occasional planting; paved and kerbed; ramp access with rail.
Enclosed rear garden with pedestrian gate; lawn laid in grass; paved patio area; mature trees; external lighting; water tap.
Capital Rateable Value : £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D62
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.