30 Waterfoot Park
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6SW
A superbly presented three bedroom ground floor apartment situate in this popular residential development offering convenience to Foyle Bridge and new Riverside walkway whilst just minutes away from shopping complex leisure amenities and retail parks.
PVC double glazing
Internal panelled doors
Three bedroom accommodation
Bathroom & ensuite
Fitted intruder alarm
Patio garden to paved terraced garden
Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
All floor coverings in sale
Early occupation available
Maintenance Management Charge payable per annum.
Capital Rateable Value: £145,000 Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C75
- Entrance Hall:-
- maple flooring; mains smoke alarm; intercom system; double radiator; shelved airing cupboard with single radiator; built-in cupboard with ‘Ariston’ heating boiler.
- 17’5” x 14’3” (5.30 x 4.34 m) : modern wooden fire surround with granite inset and hearth; gas fire; maple flooring; recessed lighting; telephone point; two double radiators; PVC double opening doors to patio area; opening to:-
- 12’5” x 9’9” (3.75 x 2.97 m) : 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; fitted with maple effect eye and low level units; part wall tiling between units; stainless steel ‘Candy’ electric hob and stainless steel matching fan underoven; stainless steel chimney extractor fan; ‘Candy’ integrated fridge/freezer; ‘Candy’ dishwasher; automatic washing machine; maple flooring; recessed lighting; double radiator.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 14’9” x 11’8” (4.49 x 3.55 m) : telephone point; overlooking rear; maple flooring; double radiator.
- 9’1” x 3’9” (2.76 x 1.14 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with splashback; rectangular fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with ‘Redring Expressions’ electric shower fitting; extractor fan; tiled floor; double radiator.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’7” x 10’4” (overall) (3.53 x 3.15 m) : (currently used as office) with built-in storage cupboard; telephone point; overlooking rear; maple floor; double radiator.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’6” x 10’4” (3.20 x 3.15 m) : telephone point; maple floor; overlooking front; double radiator.
- 10’3” x 8’4” (3.12 x 2.54 m) : white suite comprising acrylic bath; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; quadrant shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; tiled floor; extractor fan; part wall tiling around bath; fitted shaving mirror with shelves and light; double radiator.
- Enclosed paved terraced patio garden to front with wall enclosure next footpath; communal parking to rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.