33 Drumleck Drive
Derry / Londonderry
, BT48 8EL
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating with condensing boiler
- PVC framed windows doors
- Well presented throughout
- Gardens to front rear
- Outside tap
- External lighting
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this neatly presented four bedroom dwelling with Utility Room and Downstairs Bedroom set in this residential area of similar type properties, just a short drive from the City Centre. This home has been well tended by it's present owners and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entance Hall:-
- laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; telephone point; power points; smoke detection.
- 15'0" x 12'5" (4.57 x 3.78 m) : Fireplace with marble overmantle and surround having steel inset with polished granite hearth; laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; power and television points.
- 15'9" x 8'3" (4.80 x 2.51 m) : eye and low level cupboards with two eye level glazed cabinets; pelmet over sink; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; 'Belling' four ring electric cooker with extractor over; fridge/freezer; tiled floor; power points; understairs storage.
- Rear Hall:-
- 4'6" x 3'8" (1.37 x 1.11 m) : laminate flooring; smoke detection; down lighting.
- Utility Room:-
- 10'3" x 4'5" (3.12 x 1.34 m) : eye and low level cupboards; laminate flooring; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; power points.
- Downstairs Bedroom:-
- 14'4" x 10'3" (4.36 x 3.12 m) : laminate flooring; power points; television points.
- Wet Room Off:-
- 7'1" x 7'1" (2.15 x 2.15 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; tiled walls around wet areas; electric 'Triton' shower; wall mounted mirror; extractor fan.
- STAIRS & LANDING:-
- 8'8" x 4'10" (overall) : stairs carpeted; laminate floor to landing.
- 5'11" x 5'5" (1.80 x 1.65 m) : fully tiled with low flush toilet; suspended wash-hand basin; bath with shower over; extractor fan; tiled floor; glass shelving.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11'4" x 9'7" (3.45 x 2.92 m) : wall-to-wall suite of wardrobes with overhead storage and side lockers; laminate flooring; power points; coving to ceiling.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12'7" x 7'7" (3.83 x 2.31 m) : laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9'2" x 8'1" (2.79 x 2.46 m) : laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; power points; built-in wardrobe; suspended shelving.
- Front garden enclosed by wall with pedestrian gate; paved low maintenance area.
Rear yard enclosed by wall with pedestrian gate; two fuel stores.
Capital Rateable Value: £90,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D57
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.