4 Bayview Gardens
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6SN
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Gas heating
- Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room
- Well presented throughout
- PVC doors windows
- Desirable location
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this well presented four bedroom dwelling set in this desirable location just off Limavady Road and offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities. This beautifully presented home has been maintained to the highest standard is sure to be of instant appeal. Early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- with porcelain tiled floor; alarm control panel; brushed chrome switches and sockets.
- Family Room:-
- 12'10" x 12'10" (3.91 x 3.91 m) : carpeted; heating controls; power and television points.
- W.C. Off Hall:-
- 5'4" x 5'2" (overall) (1.62 x 1.57 m) : having close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; extractor fan.
- 20'0" x 14'5" (overall) (6.09 X 4.38 m) : eye and low level cupboards with high gloss doors; 5 ring gas range; chimney extractor hood with cooking lights; space for 'American Style' fridge/freezer; polished granite work surface and splashback; 1 1/2 bowl with mixer tap; integrated 'Indesit' automatic dishwasher; glazed wall units; porcelain tiled floor; LED downlighters; brushed chrome power points.
- Utility Room:-
- 6'3" x 5'2" (1.90 1.57 m) : with eye and low level units; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- 10'4" x 7'5" (3.15 x 2.26 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; 'Jacuzzi' type bath with hand shower over and shower screen; partially tiled walls; splashback around bath and wash-hand basin; wall mounted mirror; tiled floor; extractor fan; LED downlighting; plumbed towel rail.
- First Floor Lounge:-
- 29'6" x 12'1" (3.99 x 3.66 m) : gas fireplace with granite inset and hearth; 'Oak' hardwood surround; carpeted; power points and television point; patio doors overlooking rear garden.
- Shower Room:-
- 5'6" x 4'3" (1.67 x 1.29 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; fully tiled shower cubicle with mosaic inlay; tiled floor; LED lighting.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 12'6" x 12'0" (3.81 x 3.65 m) : built-in 'Oak' furniture with sliding mirrored robes; brushed chrome power points.
- 7'3" x 5'5" (2.21 x 1.65 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with tiled splashback with decorative border; glass shelf and circular wall mounted mirror; fully tiled shower with mosaic inlay; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 9'6" x 8'9" (2.89 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; brushed chrome power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11'11" x 10'8" (overall) (3.63 x 3.25 m) : carpeted; brushed chrome power points.
- Open plan front lawn with lawn laid in grass.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid in grass; outside water tap; external lighting.
Capital Rateable Value: £175,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C75
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.