4 The Beeches
Derry - Londonderry
, BT47 3XS
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- PVC windows doors
- Gardens to front, side rear
- BBQ Pizza area to rear
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Convenient to Village amenities
- Negotiable completion
An attractive four bedroom detached bungalow set in this mature development of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby Village amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This beautifully presented home has been recently refurbished throughout and is sure to be of instant appeal. Early Appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- carpeted; vestibule door leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate flooring; leading to:-
- 15'8" x 12'8" (4.77 x 3.86 m) : tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden overmantle; high quality laminate flooring; LED downlighting; dimmer switching; smoke detection system; power points and television point.
- 15'7" x 10'8" (4.75 x 3.25 m) : eye and low level cupboards with island/ breakfast bar preparation area; 'Hoover' ceramic hob; 'Beko' double oven and grill; space for 'American' style fridge/ freezer; deep pan drawers; 'Beko' integrated dishwasher; stainless steel double sink with mixer tap; wine rack; pelmet with recessed lighting; LED downlighting; 'Karndean' flooring; power points and television points; Chimney extractor hood.
- 9'8" x 5'9 (overall) (2.87 x 1.75 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; bath with mixer and hand shower; shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower unit; plumbed towel rail; shaver plug; wall mounted mirror; high quality laminate flooring.
- Side Hall:-
- Zonal heating controls; Hotpress.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'6" x 9'9" (4.11 x 2.97 m) : Carpeted power points; television point.
- 6'4" x 3'11" (1.93 x 1.19 m) : Quadrant shower cubicle with Drench Head shower; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; wall mounted mirror; plumbed towel; laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10'4" x 8'9" (3.15 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'4" x 9'9" (3.15 x 2.97 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13'5" x 11'11" (4.06 x 3.63 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power and television point; computer points.
- Laundry Room:-
- 11'11" x 7'5" (overall) (3.63 x 2.26 m) : space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; high quality laminate flooring; wall mounted cupboards.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass; gravel driveway & turning bay; raised flower bed; mature plants and shrubs.
Enclosed side garden with lawn laid in grass.
Rear garden with several patio areas; gravelled paving; gazebo; BBQ and Pizza area.
Capital Rateable Value:
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F35
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.