40 Clonmeen Drive
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6UR
A well presented semi detached two storey dwelling set in this residential development of similar type properties, offering convenience to nearby amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This fine home provides three bedroom living accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Two reception rooms
Well presented throughout
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value : £75,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
- Entrance Hall:-
- laminate flooring; cloaks cupboards; power points.
- 15'6" x 10'8" (4.72 x 3.25 m) (into bay) : high quality laminate flooring; tiled fireplace and hearth with carved wooden overmantle; power and television points;
- 21'10" x 11'11" (6.65 x 3.63 m) : eye and low level cupboards with pelmet lighting and concealed lighting; kickerboard lighting; space for automatic washing machine; space for American style fridge/freezer; ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap; underoven with ceramic hob; extractor hood; laminate flooring.
- Sun Room:-
- 12'4" x 9'4" (3.75 x 2.84 m) : with power and television points; laminate flooring; patio doors to paved patio.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13'1" x 9'0" (3.98 x 2.74 m) : with built-in wardrobe; power points; laminate flooring; television point.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12'6" x 10'4" (3.81 x 3.15 m) : built-in mirrored sliderobes with hanging and shelved storage; laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9'6" x 9'1" (2.89 x 2.76 m) : built-in double wardrobe with overhead storage; laminate flooring; power points.
- 6'0 x 6'0 (1.82 x 1.82 m) : fully tiled; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; bath with handles and electric shower over with shower screen; extractor fan; plumbed towel rail; mounted mirror.
- Detached Garage:-
- 25'4" x 8'11" (7.72 x 2.71 m) : vehicle roller door; pedestrian door; lighting; fuel store.
- Front garden enclosed by fence and hedging with lawn laid in grass; flower bed with plants; concrete driveway.
Rear garden fully enclosed with paved patio; lawn laid in grass; raised flower bed; mature plants and shrubs; external lighting; outside tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.