42 Cloverhill Avenue
Derry - Londonderry
, BT47 3SH
- Oil fired heating
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Detached garage
- Neatly presented throughout
- Convenient to Village amenities
- Short drive from City Centre
- Spacious living accommodation
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Available with early occupation
We bring to the market this spacious detached four bedroom bungalow with detached garage, set in this sought after location within the Village of Drumahoe and just a short drive from the City Centre. This fine home offers convenience to an abundance of nearby Village amenities and is within walking distance of Altnagelvin Hospital. Sure to attract a high level of market interest - early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; cloaks cupboard.
- W.C. Off:-
- with low flush toilet; suspended wash-hand basin; tiled splashback; towel rail; shelf.
- 20'10" x 12'1" (6.35 x 3.68 m) : carpeted; stone fireplace and hearth with hardwood overmantle and side shelf; television points; numerous electrical sockets.
- Cetnre Hall:-
- 12'6" x 11'6" (3.81 x 3.50 m) : high and low level cupboards; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; extractor fan with cooking lights; low voltage downlighters; vinyl floor covering; suspended glazed display cupboards.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 8'6" x 8'2" (2.59 x 2.48 m) : carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12'0" x 8'5" (3.65 x 2.56 m) : laminate floor; built-in triple wardrobe with storage for hanging and shelving and iverhead storage area.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12'0" x 12'1" (3.65 x 3.68 m) : carpeted; built-in wardrobes with overhead storage, hanging and shelving space and shelving to side.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 11'6" x 8'8" (3.50 x 2.64 m) : carpeted; quadruple built-in wardrobe with shelving to side.
- 8'5" x 6'8" (2.56 x 2.03 m) : low flush w.c.; steel bath with electric 'Redring' shower over with glazed shower panel; pedestal wash-hand basin; suspended cosmetic cupboard and shelving.
- Front garden with lawn laid in grass; paved area; hedging, mature plants and shrubs; concrete driveway.
Rear garden also laid in grass enclosed by fencing; paved area; mature trees, plants and shrubs.
- 22'0" x 10'7" (6.70 x 3.22 m ) : with light and power points.
- Outside Utility Room:-
- 10'8" x 7'9" (3.25 x 2.36 m) : with tiled floor; low level cupboards; worktop; stainless steel single drainer sink unit.
Capital Rateable Value: £105,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D57
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We would be delighted to market your home.
We offer competitive fees which includes Virtual Tour 3D professional photography as standard, aerial photography when appropriate, you only pay us when your property is sold! Get in touch on 02871 341992 and let us help you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.