43 Canterbury Park
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6BX
A semi detached, three bedroom dwelling set in this popular residential area of similar type properties, just off Rossdowney Road and offering convenience to nearby schools, leisure amenities, retail parks and bus routes. This well presented home is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and
Oil fired and solid fuel heating
Roofspace and cavity wall insulation
PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors
Three bedroom accommodation
Concrete driveway with car port
Well presented throughout
Cul de sac location
Capital Rateable Value: £80,000
Tenure: Leasehold £35.00 Per Annum
Energy Efficiency Rating: D59
- Entrance Hall:-
- tiled laminate floor; dado rail; understairs storage; single radiator.
- 3’6” x 11’4” (4.12 x 3.45m) : Stone fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth;
back boiler; fender; laminate flooring; bow window; power and television points;
two double radiators.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area:-
- 21’7” x 8’8” (5.58 x 2.64m) : fitted with 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer
tap; eye and low level units; ‘Logik’ hob and ‘Indesit’ oven; extractor hood;
plumbing for automatic washing machine; housing for upright fridge/freezer;
laminate floor; brushed steel switches and sockets; LED downlighting; PVC
double glazed rear door; double radiator.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 8’ x 7’9” (2.44 x 2.36m) : plus double built-in wardrobe; laminate floor; overlooking
front garden; decor spot rail; double radiator.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’11” x 9’ (3.94 x 2.74m) : plus mirrored sliderobes; laminate floor; single radiator.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’2” x 10’ (3.4 x 3.05m) : with one single and one double built-in wardrobe;
laminate floor; overlooking front garden; single radiator.
- 8’1” x 5’9” (2.43 x 1.75 m) : comprising close coupled w.c.; vanity unit; shower
cubicle with electric shower fitting; tiled floor; fully tiled walls; plumbed towel rail.
- Front garden and side gardens in lawn; concrete driveway; car port to side.
Fully enclosed rear garden with raised gravel bed and extensive decking patio
area; garden shed with electrics and light; domestic heating boiler; plastic oil tank;
outside tap and lights.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.