46 Church Brae
, Altnagelvin, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 3GQ
We bring to the market this well maintained detached bungalow set in this sought after location offering convenience to nearby amenities, hospital, shopping complex and retail parks. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating with condensing burner
Well maintained throughout
Gardens to front side & rear
External lighting & water tap
Capital Rateable Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
- Entrance Porch:-
- with consumer unit and vestibule door with glazed side panels to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- comprising Hotpress; alarm and heating controls; ‘Karndean’ flooring; wall lights; smoke detection system; cloaks cupboard.
- 19’11 x 11’1” (6.07 x 3.37 m) : Stone fireplace with Stone inset and hearth having
hardwood overmantle; carpeted; power and television points; cornicing to ceiling;
dimmer light switches.
- 11’7” x 11’0” (3.53 x 3.35 m) : ‘Oak’ eye and low level cupboards with concealed
lighting and display cabinets; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap;
‘Belling’ cooker with integrated cooker hood having extraction and lights; ‘Beko’
washing machine; integrated fridge/freezer; pelmet lighting; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’11” x 9’10” (3.63 x 2.99 m) : coving to ceiling; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9’10” x 7’4” (2.99 2.23 m) : built-in wardrobe with shelving space and overhead
storage; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’11 x 9’9” (3.63 x 2.97 m) : built-in slide robe with overhead storage; carpeted;
coving to ceiling.
- 8’3” x 5’2” (2.51 x 1.57 m) : vanity unit; close coupled w.c.; fully tiled shower unit
with ‘Redring Plus’ electric shower; partially tiled walls; suspended wall mirror;
mirror cosmetic cabinet; shaver plug; extractor fan; tiled floor.
- Detached Garage
- with up-and-over door.
- Walled front garden with lawn laid in grass having border plants; tarmac driveway;
carport. Side garden also walled with lawn laid in grass. Rear garden fully
enclosed by fence and pedestrian gates; raised fenced patio area; lawn laid in
grass with raised flower beds; external lighting; water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.