48 Edenreagh Road
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 3NQ
This property offers an opportunity to purchase a spacious residence set on approximately six acres occupying a beautifully tranquil rural location nestled in mature landscaped surroundings and enjoying views over the surrounding countryside.
Constructed to an excellent standard, well maintained and immaculately finished throughout, this impressive family residence will offer the fortunate new owners a rural lifestyle in the well-appointed property.
The approach to the property through entrance pillars leads down a sweeping tarmacadam driveway to an impressive spacious bungalow with a bright reception hall with a ceramic tiled floor. There are four reception rooms including a professionally manufactured bespoke kitchen and a feature conservatory providing a panoramic vista of the undulating countryside. Master bedroom with ensuite facilities including walk-in mirrored wardrobes. Three further bedrooms serviced by the modern family bathroom. The property is enveloped by landscaped gardens and has a detached double garage with LED lighting and electric roller doors.
Superbly situated and offering extensive family living accommodation we recommend internal viewing to appreciate this fine residence. Take a virtual tour of this property by clicking on the following link https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=PCSR3BWexz, visit our webpage or find this property on facebook and then contact us for an appointment to view this stunning offering.
Capital Rateable Value: £160,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E47
- Double glazed door and side panels to:-
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- 19'0" x 14'6" (5,79 x 4.42 m) : carpeted; downlighters; brushed steel sockets and switches; cloaks cupboard; telephone point.
- Bedroom 4
- 19'10" x 11'5" (6.04 x 3.48 m) : carpeted; LED downlighters; brushed steel sockets and switches; telephone point; television point; pelmet lighting.
- 19'4 14'5" (5.89 x 4.38 m) : Carpeted; brass switches and sockets; television point; low voltage downlighters; French doors to:-
- 19'0" x 13'5" (5.79 x 4.08m) : slate tiled floor; wall lighting; power switches and sockets; leaded double glazed sliding patio door to paved patio.
- 15'3" x 14'9" (4.64 x 4.49 m) : fitted 'Walnut' high gloss kitchen; including 'Neff' wall oven with warming drawer; built-in microwave; 'Neff' automatic dishwasher; deep pan drawers; 'Neff' 4 ring induction hob with 'Neff' chimney extractor hood; granite worktop and granite splashback over hob; 'Franke' sink with mixer tap; filtered water system; eye level glazed display unit; Hotpress; full length fridge and freezer; LED downlighting; kicker board LED lighting; tiled floor; brush steel sockets and switches.
- Dining Room Off:-
- 8'10" x 7'9" (2.69 x 2.36 m) : with tiled floor; brushed steel sockets and switches; French doors to patio.
- Utility Room:-
- 8'10" x 7'9" (2.69 x 2.36 m) : space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; eye and low level units with worktop; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; downlighters; extractor fan.
- Centre Hall:-
- carpeted; LED downlighters.
- 11'5 x 9'2" (3.48 x 2.79 m) : quadrant shower with mains shower; circular basin vanity unit with matching illuminated mirror; splashback; close coupled w.c.; corner bath with mixer tap; suspended glazed full length cosmetic cupboard; plumbed towel rails; LED downligting; tiled walls with decorative tile; tiled floor; low level lighting; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 10'9" x 9'8" (3.27 x 2.94 m) : suite or mirrored wall-to-wall sliderobes with space for hanging and shelving; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 17'1" x 9'4" (5.20 x 2.84 m) : wall-to-wall suite of mirrored wardrobes with space for hanging and shelving; power points; carpeted.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 26'7" x 14'2" (8.10 x 4.31 m) : suite of mirrored wardrobes; television and power points; carpeted.
- 10'0" x 7'8" (3.04 x 2.33 m) : fully tiled with power shower; his and her basins with fitted vanity unit and mixer tap; close coupled w.c.; LED downlighters; plumbed towel rail; illuminated mirror; kicker board lighting.
- Dressing Room:-
- 9'5" x 8'9" (2.87 x 2.66 m) : with LED downlighters.
- 30'0" x 22.8 m) : with electric roller doors; power points and lighting.
- Steel Car Port:-
- with strip lighting.
- Bottom Shed:-
- 88'3" x 31'0" (26.89 x 9.44 m):
- Tank Store:-
- 19'6" x 10'10" (5.94 x 3.30 m) :
- Top Store:-
- 38'9" x 17'11" (11.81 x 5.46 m) :
- Fully enclosed tarmac driveway and turning bay; concrete hardstand; external lighting. Extensive landscaped lawn with variety of plants, shrubs and trees; lawn laid in grass. Rear paved patio with garden wall; plants with border hedging and fencing; paved and gravel paths throughout gardens. Field gate access to acreage at rear of property.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.