54 Waterfoot Park
, Waterside, Londonderry
Derry / Londonderry
, BT47 6SX
We bring to the market this spacious detached dwelling with attached garage, set in this sought after Waterside location offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities including retail parks, schools, leisure amenities and hotels. This ready-made family home has much to offer a variety of today’s discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Three reception rooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing Windows & exterior doors
Beautifully presented throughout
Spacious living accommodation
Outside lighting & water tap
Capital Rateable Value: £190,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D58
- Entrance Hall:-
- with semi solid Oak flooring; power points; alarm point; thermostat controls.
- W.C. Off:-
- Comprising close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with tiled splash-back
over; semi sold wooden floor.
- 15’6” x 14’6” (overall) (4.72 x 4.42 m) : Resin fireplace and overmantle with
polished granite inset and hearth; solid fuel fire; wall mounted matching mirror over;
semi solid wooden floor; power points and television point.
- Dining Room:-
- 12’8” x 9’5” (3.86 x 2.87 m) : semi solid wooden floor; power points; television point.
- Kitchen/ Living Space:-
- 23’4” x 17’6” (7.11 X 5.33 m) : eye and low level Oak cupboards with pelmet over
sink; integrated fridge/freezer; integrated ‘Electrolux’ automatic dishwasher 4 ring
gas cooker with ‘Electrolux’ multi function underoven; chimney hood over with
cooking lights; polished granite worktop and integrated drainer; stainless steel sink
unit with mixer tap; integrated recycle bins; tiled floor; centre island with deep pan
drawers; wine rack; polished granite preparation area; low voltage downlighting.
- Living Area:-
- with semi solid wooden floor; television and power points; dimmer switches; French
doors to decking area.
- Utility Room:-
- 7’8” x 7’7” (2.33 x 2.31 m) : eye and low level cupboards with stainless steel single
drainer sink unit with mixer tap; automatic washing machine; automatic tumble
dryer; extractor fan; power points; tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13’8” x 12’3” (4.16 x 3.73 m) : carpeted; power points; television points.
- 7’7” x 2’11” (2.31 x 0.88 m) : pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle
with bifold door having ‘Redring Expressions’ electric shower unit; extractor fan;
- Bedroom (2):-
- 15’6” x 14’7” (4.72 x 4.44 m) : double aspect; carpeted; power points; television
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12’8” x 9’5” (3.86 x 2.87 m) : carpeted; telephone point; television and power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 12’8” x 9’4” (3.86 x 2.84 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9’0” x 7’7” (overall) (2.74 x 2.31 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin
with mixer tap; free standing bath with centre mixer tap and hand shower; partially
tiled walls with decorative mosaic border; tiled floor; suspended cosmetic
cupboard; tiled shower cubicle with ‘Mira Event’ electric shower; double aspect
windows; extractor fan.
- Attached Garage:-
- 17’10” x 12’3” (5.43 x 3.73 m) : with roller door; pedestrian door and window;
power points; lights; oil; fired burner.
- Open plan front garden with shrubs and low maintenance beds; tarmac driveway
with low maintenance border areas with plants, shrubs and bushes.
Rear garden fully enclosed by fence and hedging; lawn laid in grass with mature
shrubs and plants; tiered decking area with climbing plants.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.