6 Larcom Drive
, BT48 8PP
||6 Larcom Drive, Culmore, Londonderry
‘Nightingale House’ is a magnificent spacious contemporary five bedroom property which has been
extensively remodelled and refurbished creating a bespoke home oozing personality coupled with the
facilities expected to provide high end B&B.
The property occupies an elevated plot, within a cul de sac, along the historically residential Culmore Road with a frontal vista of the countryside.
It‘s proximity to primary schools, colleges, retail shopping outlets & leisure facilities and the main ring
roads around the City provide easy access to commuter routes.
The attributes of this property are many in number and therefore a visit is necessary to appreciate what it has to offer.
Five bedroom accommodation
Two reception rooms plus feature Sun Room
Bathroom & four ensuite bedrooms
Beautifully presented throughout
Zonal heating system
City Centre amenities just a short drive away
Alarm system& CCTV installed
Capital Rateable Value: £295,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D62
- Central Hall:-
- with Porcelain tiled floor; polished chrome socket and light switches; heat detection
system; ‘360 PIR’ alarm system with CCTV; thermostatically controlled radiators;
- 17’1” x 15’8” (5.20 x 4.77 m) : multi-fuel stove with polished granite hearth; polished
chrome sockets and switches; semi solid ‘Maple’ floor; television and telephone
points; satellite television connections.
- Reception Room:-
- 17’7” x 12’10” (5.35 x 3.91 m) (into bay) : Porcelain tiled floor; LED downlighters;
electric connector heater; double aspect bay; polished chrome socket and
switches; television and telephone points.
- Breakfast Room/ Conservatory:-
- Porcelain tiled floor; double aspect window.
- 28’7” x 11’8” (8.71 x 3.55 m) : polished high and low level cupboards; hard wood
worktop; deep pan drawers; stainless steel splashback; extractor hood with
cooking lights; American Style ‘Samsung’ plumbed fridge/freezer; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; Island preparation area with circular bowl
and mixer tap; corner units encompassing 3 drawer unit; Porcelain tiled floor; low
voltage ceiling lights; plumbed ‘Stanley’ multi-fuel stove; smoke detection; bifold
door to rear garden and patio area.
- 12’10” x 6’9” (3.91 x 2.05 m) : low level cupboards; built-in storage cupboards with
frosted glass; ceramic hob and extractor fan; ‘Neff’ automatic dishwasher; stainless
steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:-
- 14’10” x 13’11” (4.52 x 4.24 m) : polished chrome sockets and switches; storage
cupboard; sliding patio doors; semi sold Maple floor.
- Dressing Room:-
- 10’10” x 4’6” (3.30 x 1.37 m) :
- suspended toilet unit; vanity unit with circular bowl and mixer tap; mains shower
fully tiled with decorative border; centre four claw ‘Slipper’ bath with mixer tap and
telephone hand shower; plumbed towel rail; porcelain tiled floor; extractor fan; low
- Bedroom (1):-
- 17’7” x 12’10” (5.35 x 3.91 m) (overall) : carpeted; power points; television point.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; LED downlighters;
partially tiled walls; quadrant fully tiled shower with mosaic centre feature and
mains overhead shower; extractor fan; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13’0” x 11’8” (3.96 x 3.55 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points; suite of
wardrobes; cornicing to ceiling.
- pedestal wash-hand basin; partially tiled walls; tiled quadrant shower cubicle with
mosaic centre feature and mains shower; tiled floor; wall mounted mirror;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15’8” x 11’9” (4.77 x 3.58 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points.
- close coupled w.c.; vanity uint with circular bowl and mixer tap; tiled floor; fully tiled
shower with mosaic centre feature and mains shower; partially tiled walls; wall
mounted mirror; glass shelf; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 15’8 x 12’4” (4.77 x 3.75 m) : carpeted; wall mounted television points; cornicing
- close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with polish granite top with mirror; fully tiled shower
with electric ‘Redring Expressions’ shower; tiled floor; partially tiled walls;
extractor fan; low voltage lighting.
- Laundry Room:-
- 13’5” x 9’11” (4.08 x 3.02 m) : with worktop; stainless steel sink drainer sink unit;
plumbed and wired for automatic washing machine; power point sockets.
- Front walled garden with lawn laid in grass with mature shrubs and plants; tarmac
driveway and turning bay; mature trees. Rear garden with lawn also laid in grass;
wall raised beds with mature plants and shrubs; fully enclosed side and low
maintenance raised bed; burner house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.