Derry - Londonderry
, BT48 8JD
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Hardwood PVC framed double glazed windows
- Alarm system installed
- Tarmac driveway
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this neatly presented three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage, set in this sought after location just off Culmore Road and just a short drive from the City Centre, This home has much to offer a variety of today's discerning buyers and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; smoke detection; telephone and power sockets.
- Side Hall:-
- having Hotpress with 'Willis' Immersion Heater enclosed behind mirrored sliding doors.
- 17'10" x 14'3" (5.43 x 4.34 m) : solid fuel fire with Baxi, stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth; coving to ceiling; carpeted; power points; bi-fold doors to:-
- Dining Room:-
- 13'11" x 10'10" (4.24 x 3.30 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 15'10" x 10'3" (overall) (4.82 x 3.12 m) : eye and low level 'Solid Cherry' cupboards; 'Franke' 11/4 bowl sink unit; 'Zanussi' hob 'Hotpoint' double oven with extractor hood over; space for automatic dishwasher; LED downlighting; numerous power points; corner display cabinets.
- Utility Room:-
- 8'8" x 8'1" (2.64 x 2.46 m) : high and low level cupboards; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; power points; 'Warmflow' oil burner; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer.
- 10'0" x 6'11" (3.04 x 2.10 m) : partially tiled walls with decorative border; close coupled w.c.; bath with handles and telephone hand shower; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; wall lights.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'11" x 11'0" (4.24 x 3.35 m) : carpeted; power points;
- Ensuite/ Dressing Room:-
- Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower; extractor fan over; partially tiled walls with splash over wash-hand basin; integrated dressing tale and complimentary mirrored robes; carpeted; power points; LED lighting; close coupled w.c.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14'6" x 10'4" (4.42 x 3.15 m) : wall-to-wall fitted bedroom furniture with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'10" x 10'5" (3.30 x 3.17 m) : double mirrored slide robes; carpeted; power points.
- 10'5" x 5'2" (3.17 x 1.57 m) : vanity unit with mixer tap; low flush toilet.
- 17'2" x 14'4" (5.23 x 4.36 m) : electric up-and-over door; pedestrian door to rear with glazed window; light and power points.
- Front garden enclosed by wall and laid in grass, bordered by plants, shrubs and bushes; patio area.
Rear garden enclosed by fencing and hedging; pedestrian gates; tiered elevated lawn laid in grass with elevated border comprising shrubs and bushes; lawn with occasional planting; external lighting; external tap.
Capital Rateable Value: £215,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We would be delighted to market your home.
We offer competitive fees which includes Virtual Tour 3D professional photography as standard, aerial photography when appropriate, you only pay us when your property is sold! Get in touch on 02871 341992 and let us help you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.