86 Culmore Point Road
, BT48 8JW
Originally built as Fisherman's cottage between 1860 1879.
This property is a 1.5 storey semi detached cottage fronting on to the River Foyle, north of Culmore Point and set back short distance from the waters edge by a concrete raked embankment.
Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Enclosed garden to front
Capital Rateable Value: £130,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F28
- Entrance Porch:-
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:-
- with understairs storage; wooden flooring.
- Lounge Off:-
- 12'5" x 12'3" (overall) 3.78 x 3.73 m) : fireplace with back boiler; tiled hearth and in set with hardwood overmantle; cornicing to ceiling; carpeted; power and television points.
- Rear Hall:-
- with vinyl flooring.
- 11'8" x 11'4" (3.55 x 3.45 m) : eye and low level cupboards with stainless steel mixer tap; filtered water tap; space for automatic washing machine; space for fridge; 'Tricity' electric hob; 'Zanussi' under oven; 'Tricity' extractor; storage area; power points; vinyl flooring.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:-
- 14'7" x 7'5" (overall) (4.44 x 2.56 m) : Vinyl wood effect flooring; power points; Hotpress with 'Willis' Immersion Heater.
- 6'9" x 6'4" (2.05 x 1.93 m) : fully tiled with low flush toilet; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with handles and hand shower over; towel rail; suspended cosmetic cupboard.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12'5" x 9'3" (overall) (3.78 x 2.81 m) : carpeted; power points; suspended shelving.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9'9" x 6'11" (2.97 x 2.10 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Detached Garage:-
- 32'8" x 11'0" (9.95 x 3.35 m) : up-and-over door; power points and lighting.
- Fully enclosed front garden; tarmac driveway; lawn laid in grass with mature border plants; separated side garden with gated access.
External tap and external lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.